Summer holidays

The summer is a season for relax and sleep, at least for me my house is a good place for do that, also I really love to watch movies and series, and obviously sleep.
Usually during holidays I like to do manual things, like cook, make me nail designs or learn to do things with recycled materials.
Now I don´t have any plan or idea for this summer, but with the time they appear.
Every summer I go with my parents to the beach, sometimes the whole family goes, and I take care of my cousins, which does not relax me at all, so in that case I prefer to stay in Santiago and see series in my home . I like to go to the north of my country, especially to Coquimbo and La Serena, I really like to eat papayas in those places, and visit Elqui Valley, it's a very relaxing place. Also the Serena beach is very large, so you can see very few people and you can not meet anyone, and in Coquimbo they sell empanadas on the beach, which is the best of that place.
Part of my summer "holiday's"  is working at my parent's shop that it's a quite boring, But at the pet store I enjoy playing with the dogs and cats of the customers, so they become less tedious my days of "vacation" while helping in the local.
The rest of the holidays I stay in Santiago, and I go out with my friends or to their homes, and we play xbox, watch series, or eat fast food together.
And finally prepare my mind to a new year at the university.

Comentarios

  1. wow, I would also like to stay in my house.
    Greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The papaya is the best fruit, and watch series all day is always a good plan for the holidays.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sleep it's the best activity that every human been can do

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It´s feel so bad when you need to work on holiday

    ResponderEliminar
  5. stay in the house and watch TV or see movies or any other activity is perfect!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Hobbies

changes to my study programme