Addiction: Drugsssssss

When I read about the drugs topic, I remembered a book that was given to us in primary school about drugs and alcohol. That book was about this elements’ prevention, but I honestly think that it doesn’t work.  

I’m really addicted to tea, I love to drink tea, even though outside there are 30 Celsius degrees I can drink a hot tea. I doesn’t count as a drug abuse, but is the only I’m addicted to; I prefer tea a thousand times more than coffee. I have never tried an abuse drug, and for now I’m not interested in trying.

The drugs’ effect depends on the type of drug and also on the person that consumes it, because not all organisms are the same and each one reacts differently if the person consumes something. Drugs can help sick people and can be used in treatments of different diseases, like marijuana, because it can have different benefits and is almost something normal to use it in a daily basis, it’s not seen as something bad or harmful, obviously just if it is used to health matters.

Drugs affect the health of who is taking them. All organic systems (circulatory, digestive, nervous and endocrine system) get affected with negative effects. Besides, drug consume can cause the appearance of serious psychosocial disorders.

The abstinence syndrome consists in a set of physical reactions that appear when the person that suffers from a substance addiction, stops taking it. The symptoms will depend on the kind of psychoactive substance. Generally abstinence syndrome produces the contrary to the consume of the substance (for example: if the consume is of cocaine, which produces activation and hyper-alert, its abstinence syndrome produces decay, low energy, etc). The intensity and seriousness of these symptoms differ according to the kind and quantity of substance usually consumed, there are also two types: the symptoms of conditioned and late abstinence. 
I don’t know anyone with a drug addiction.                                                                         

Comentarios

  1. It´s great to know what I am not the only one who drink a hot tea(coffe) when outside it´s making like 30°C

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I drink hot tea when there are 30°C too jajajajkja. Regards!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Summer holidays

Hobbies

changes to my study programme