Future Job.

I would like to have a bakery, or a restaurant, I imagine it must be a very difficult and exhausting job, but it is what I would like to do since working in a company or for someone I would not like to be locked up in a place with other people working is not my thing, I prefer to have my own business even if it not easy. 
It would be a work outdoors, since I like to be outside, not locked in an office, I do not call the attention to be boring all day indoor. 
I would like to travel to know new things, different typos of meals, and the culture from which they come. I want to bring something new from the outside, and make it delicious, or maybe just have the excuse of going on a trip for work to go to eat. 
I would like to earn money, but for that I must work a lot, since a business arises based on a lot of effort and constancy. I will do my best to be a good business give a good service to people, and make money for a good job, have contact with people and not be ambitious.
I am studying engineering in food and I hope it helps me what I have learned these years, and I not wasted my time studying something that will not serve me in my future. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Summer holidays

Hobbies

changes to my study programme