The best concert ever

I do not have a favorite concert that is attended. Recently accompanied by some friends to a concert in the Movistar Arena on August 29, we went to see a group called "Seventeen" this is a South Korean boy group formed in 2015. The group consists of thirteen members who are separated into three sub-units. The group's members have been deeply involved in the composition and production of their discography and choreography since debut, leading to the nickname "self-producing" group.  
The concert was only cries of girls, they never stopped scream, and my friends did not either, but I had fun, I had never seen so many people together dancing and singing everything at the same time, and the guys who sang were very tall and thin, that left me more surprised also they sang really, I thought that they did not sing.
A good memory is that I went with my friends, and we helped to enter one of them to the Movistar without having a ticked, I never thought we would make it! :)

Comentarios

  1. What an incredible experience! Have a good time with friends is the best!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i´ve just gone only to one concert, it was the Coldplay concert and it was amazing.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My sister listen all the days that band ! nice post. regards!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Summer holidays

Hobbies

changes to my study programme