Hobbies

My favorite hobbie is watch TV series, sleep and play handball. I watch TV series or Netflix in my house, college, where there is internet and have time, also I love sleep, I sleep in everywhere, I’d rather sleep than do something. I also like to play handball, I learned in college and became my new hobbie, it distracts me enough and when I play I think of nothing. Playing handball in important to me because it relaxes me, and thus I do not think about the problems of the college or any other, perhaps I am not very good playing but I enjoy it. 
When I was younger I liked to skate, I spent all afternoon skating on the street or in the park, I also saw series at night and I had fun. The hobbies for me mean to entertain, to send the mind to another side and to forget everything. I’ve never played soccer, I do not like it, I’m very bad at playing with my feet, I think I’ll fall alone or end up kicking other without meaning to. 
I don’t think about the future, maybe the only hobbie I’ll keep watch series and eat snacks (?). 

Comentarios

  1. Also, I really like to sleep, is a nice hobby!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The people should pay us for watch series ><

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sleep is a good hobby but watch TV series is best, also sleep can count like a sport too.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. sleep? that sounds great! but it consumes much time although is relaxing hahaha cheers.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Summer holidays

changes to my study programme