A Country You Would Like To Visit

I would like to visit many countries, but I want to go to Japan since a long time ago. Because I really like their culture and traditions. Their lenguage is really interesting too. I was interested in their culture because of the animation and studio ghibli's movies which are a piece of art. I also want to go there because of ther landscapes which are really beautiful and aesthetically pleasing. I like their cuisine too for example once I tryed to cook ramen is really tasty but I guess it would taste better if I go to a real ramen restaurant. I also like onigiri which ther principal ingrediente is rice. But I want to go for vacations only I don´t want to live or study there because life is difficult and expensive.
 I would like to visit their temples and shrines, also the gardens and parks as they are very different to the ones in Chile, and their architecture is very different.
Resultado de imagen para santuario meijishrine meiji
Resultado de imagen para japanese foodtheir food is very flashy

Comentarios

  1. it´s amazing know one person who like to travel to Japan, because I want to travel to Japan too, they´re temples are amazings and alway I ask me, how they built theyr.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Japan is so amazing I think it would be like traveling to the future

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Summer holidays

Hobbies

changes to my study programme